The topic is locked.
You might be interested to note that this place is open for tourists from June through October end, however I find it best to visit during September end to October any time. With almost no rain and place full of flowers. There are flowers and flowers for miles and nothing but flowers. In fact that is heaven on earth. Have a look-
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8720]}

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Its already in my list. Its on the way to Trip to Hemkunth. We are planning to go there , so will visit this too..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
That's a beautiful place and its a must on my list of places to visit!!! :) Hope its going to be soon!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I have visited Kashmir last year in the month of April and I saw the variety of flowers there.It so colorful and so beautiful that my eyes stuck to it.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I have visited Kashmir in childhood but i would like to visit there once more if I get a chance but in near future I don't have plan to go there. :blink:

I am planning to go to Haridwar soon for 2~3 days. :)
I have visited Kashmir in childhood but i would like to visit there once more if I get a chance but in near future I don't have plan to go there. :blink:

I am planning to go to Haridwar soon for 2~3 days. :)

This place is not in Kashmir but nearer to yours and mine place, this is in UK. I had been there many times and may go there soon again. That is so beautiful a place that you would forget 'Kashmir the valley of flowers'

This is beautiful. I love it. In the picture it looks as such then in reality it can make me crazy. Oh! God what a beautiful creation. I have seen flowers in garden. That looks amazing. I have never seen valleys as such.
Vof.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
This is beautiful. I love it. In the picture it looks as such then in reality it can make me crazy. Oh! God what a beautiful creation. I have seen flowers in garden. That looks amazing. I have never seen valleys as such.

Oh. is that so- That place will take your breath away, just have another look

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8724]}

Wonderful I need some more! Keep uploading the place is very attractive! On my long list already. ;)

Live in the present :)
That's a beautiful place and its a must on my list of places to visit!!! :) Hope its going to be soon!

Same here , this has been one of the places I would love to visit hopefully before the end of this year itself if things go right ! The place looks magical :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Same here , this has been one of the places I would love to visit hopefully before the end of this year itself if things go right ! The place looks magical :)

It looks so refreshing and peaceful. I would love to go there with my friends and have a gala time. :) This place looks excellent for a peaceful holiday away from the noisy cities.

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.