The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I too have visited one the beautiful place there in Uttrakhand and will write about that soon.

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
That's a beautiful place and its a must on my list of places to visit!!! :) Hope its going to be soon!

Same here , this has been one of the places I would love to visit hopefully before the end of this year itself if things go right ! The place looks magical :)

It looks so refreshing and peaceful. I would love to go there with my friends and have a gala time. :) This place looks excellent for a peaceful holiday away from the noisy cities.

I thought you had visited there already as this place is in your state itself. :) :)

I feel so proud. :) :) I have not traveled the whole of Uttrakhand yet. I wish to soon very soon. :huh:

Asha, are you too from Uttarakhand?

Yes! (proudly ;) ) But I don't stay there though I visit the state very often to enjoy the beauty. I will too share some interesting places I visited the last time I went there with all of you soon.

You are lucky to be born in such a beautiful place! We had some family friends with surname Negi, so I asked!! :)

Actually UK is a state with two different parts one is Garhwal and Other is Kumaun, most hill stations are in Kumaun reagion where as most famous places like VOF, Kedarnath, Badrinath etc are in Garhwal side.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

That's a beautiful place and its a must on my list of places to visit!!! :) Hope its going to be soon!

Same here , this has been one of the places I would love to visit hopefully before the end of this year itself if things go right ! The place looks magical :)

It looks so refreshing and peaceful. I would love to go there with my friends and have a gala time. :) This place looks excellent for a peaceful holiday away from the noisy cities.

I thought you had visited there already as this place is in your state itself. :) :)

I feel so proud. :) :) I have not traveled the whole of Uttrakhand yet. I wish to soon very soon. :huh:

Yes! (proudly ;) ) But I don't stay there though I visit the state very often to enjoy the beauty. I will too share some interesting places I visited the last time I went there with all of you soon.

You are lucky to be born in such a beautiful place! We had some family friends with surname Negi, so I asked!! :)

Actually UK is a state with two different parts one is Garhwal and Other is Kumaun, most hill stations are in Kumaun reagion where as most famous places like VOF, Kedarnath, Badrinath etc are in Garhwal side.

I think apart from the famous hill stations and holy places in Uttrakhand there are a number of breathtaking beautiful spots less visited due to less publicity probably. I will soon share some places and let you know. ;)

Live in the present :)

I have spent years in UK so I have visited many famous and not so famous places of both regions. I have even lived in Nainital during my father's posting there.

I always wanted to visit Badrinath and Kedarnath but could not I hope one day I will visit there along with my parents as they also want to go there at least once in their life. :)
I have visited only once...
Hoping you people know about blue blossoms of Neela Kurunji in Munnar. It happens once in 12 years.
I was lucky to go with my hubby just before our first anniversary when it bloomed last time in 2006. Now, hoping we can go next time in 2018.

Meera sandhu
I love flowers.i love the beautiful color of each flower.I love my garden.My garden is a valley of flower for me.

Sharmistha Banerjee
At present it is in my wish list. I wish I will go and visit this place. this place is very beautiful
At present it is in my wish list. I wish I will go and visit this place. this place is very beautiful

Yes it is, I wish you a wonderful journey whenever your tour program to this wonderful valley takes pace. I hope all members who wanted express their views have done so. :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.