The topic is locked.
Yesterday when I gave vote on polls I found that my points are not being added and same problem happened today also.Please tell me what happened?

Sharmistha Banerjee
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Today for me also pointed not added. I think there is no points hereafter. Anyway congratulations for the top voter of the day award for continuously getting.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
It is a part of new changes in the site. Points are only credited for forum activities.
Polls don't carry any points. This rule is similar from the beginning. If you become top voter of the day, you get cash credit Rs. 25.
Today for me also pointed not added. I think there is no points hereafter. Anyway congratulations for the top voter of the day award for continuously getting.

I have tried my luck in polls only once and failed :( :(

Meera sandhu
I don't know if its change of rules but one still gets 25/ if he/she becomes top voter of the day.Recently I don't particpate in polls as I find it boring compared to participating in forums. :)

I have tried my luck in polls only once and failed :( :(

Try agaim. this time you may get success .

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yesterday when I gave vote on polls I found that my points are not being added and same problem happened today also.Please tell me what happened?
I think points are added with monthly revenue. Please check further.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I think points are added with monthly revenue. Please check further.

I am not sure how it works but its OK if they don't add it too at least people have the chance to win 25/ daily when they become top voter of the day. :)
thank for clearing my doubts.But this points are just wastage we cannot find it anywhere.These points will be added or not.please tell.

Sharmistha Banerjee
As of now there is no points for voting on polls, but only on submission of new polls. I am locking this thread now as there is no more utility left in keeping it open.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.