I see that these days people want quick fame ,quick money and quick everything in life.It happens here online too when people ask questions like, can I quickly make 100 dollars in a month ? It is the same in offices and work places where people want quick promotions and bonuses given to them whether they work for it , and deserve it or not...
I find this attitude very unhealthy because there is a certain amount of dignity and strength is working slowly but steadily towards your goal rather than take short cuts....what do you all say ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If a person is driving a car at a full speed, it is obivious that he will either reach his destiny before time or he will meet an accident. Such accidents can be dangerous enough to take his life. On the other hand, he may be successsful enough to buy the whole world. It depends on luck and tendency of the people.
But when you are driving the car very fast you are increasing your risk factors several fold and that brings down the success rate drastically , no doubt that you may have a hit but you may also have a no hit or a big bang ! :huh: :unsure:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Being steady in no doubt good. Speed will depend on an individual. Greater speed means more efficiency. But there should not be unlawful short cuts. Being smart is okay. Also one should not overwork and understand his limitations. This will help avoid frustration. In short, one should be steady but not necessarily slow. He should move at a speed he is comfortable with.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Being steady in no doubt good. Speed will depend on an individual. Greater speed means more efficiency. But there should not be unlawful short cuts. Being smart is okay. Also one should not overwork and understand his limitations. This will help avoid frustration. In short, one should be steady but not necessarily slow. He should move at a speed he is comfortable with.

Yes that makes sense, as long as one is steady and working it is bound to give better results.Greater speed necessarily does not mean greater efficiency, it could also result in shoddy job if done in a hurry..I agree that once a person is able to find the right pace , one is able to perform better..

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I always believe on slow and steady concept as the change or achievement is for longer period of time rather than a short cut method.
I always believe on slow and steady concept as the change or achievement is for longer period of time rather than a short cut method.

Hi Suraj, welcome here :) I too tend to agree with that view that it is better to be slow and steady rather than take any short cut methods that may end in disaster...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.