RCM business -Strike by distributors 114 days . Its good to see all patient for his/her efforts.

http://www.rcmbusiness.net/5-oct-2012-raj-govt-issued-mlmdsm-guidelines/

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Do you think strike can solve any problem on this earth? Why people go for strike? I feel very disturbed to read such news headlines or articles.
If the government wants to regulate the multi level marketing, there appears nothing wrong. The strike is unjustified.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Going by the link I am totally confused about the issue, am unable to understand what this is all about ? There is absolutely no mention of this anywhere on the net to get any details, I wish you could add some more details...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Going by the link I am totally confused about the issue, am unable to understand what this is all about ? There is absolutely no mention of this anywhere on the net to get any details, I wish you could add some more details...

Multi level marketing means that the products are sold through agents and not retail shops. Am Way is one such company. Also some other companies are selling health products like Aloe Vera, spirulina etc this way. The marketing companies appoint distributors. The distributors appoint further distributors under them and this chain goes on. A distributor gets commission on sale by him and also shares commission earned by other team members in his chain.

Rajasthan Government now wants to regulate such retain selling also. But the distributors are opposing.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This type of selling is a new idea. Many companies are doing such. If the system is good then it should be allowed.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Multi level marketing means that the products are sold through agents and not retail shops. Am Way is one such company. Also some other companies are selling health products like Aloe Vera, spirulina etc this way. The marketing companies appoint distributors. The distributors appoint further distributors under them and this chain goes on. A distributor gets commission on sale by him and also shares commission earned by other team members in his chain.

Rajasthan Government now wants to regulate such retain selling also. But the distributors are opposing.

I think Amway is one such chain. Am I right sir?

Meera sandhu
Even many financial organisations do the same chain system business.

Rcm peoples get success to restart company and Govt passed guidlines for MLM companies.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I think this is also called direct marketing ...You keep getting a certain percentage for your down line upto four levels or so..there is a health and diet food called Herbalife and cosmetic range oriflame ,also tupperware which also come under the same...If Rajasthan government does regulate it other states too may have to do the same, am not sure though !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think this is also called direct marketing ...You keep getting a certain percentage for your down line upto four levels or so..there is a health and diet food called Herbalife and cosmetic range oriflame ,also tupperware which also come under the same...If Rajasthan government does regulate it other states too may have to do the same, am not sure though !

May be direct marketting but the cost of products are not less in RCM and also Amway.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.