I am resident of Tirupathi. I have visited Tirumala Bramhotsavas many times. Have you ever visited this event.? :)

www.hashtutorials.weebly.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am resident of Tirupathi. I have visited Tirumala Bramhotsavas many times. Have you ever visited this event.? :)

No i have never been to south India. I live in Delhi and never got a chance to visit there. :blink:

I have gone to Tirupathi several times but never went there during the Brahmotsava since it gets very crowded and I personally hate crowd and being jostled and pushed around...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes, we can see it on TV with pleasant atmosphere.

I have not yet visited Tirumala bramhotsaves. You have the luck to visit many times because you are the resident of Tirupathi.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Yes, I have got a great opportunity. I have visited this event many times.

I have been to Tirumala but never seen Bramhotsavas. I want to know about this festival.

I have been to Tirumala but never seen Bramhotsavas. I want to know about this festival.

Oh! no problem. Are you seeing those things on TV. There is a separate channel for every update going on Tirumala. The name of the channel is SVBE.

Tirumala is a beautiful place, has some nice guest houses run by state governments and also there is a lot to see there on the hill top like a dam,a waterfall ..The last time we visited there in December the weather was lovely with mist at night time and it was nice to walk around the hills at night, much better than waiting in the long que to get the darshan..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You can enjoy a lot at Tirumala. The name of dam is Papanasam Dam. Water falls is named as Akasa ganga.

Thank you said by: usha manohar
I have visited Tirupati but never seen that banmohotsav, When it is happened ? Write an article on this.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.