In this site, we are not allowed to copy from MS Word while writng articles. Can we copy from text file? I am asking this because generally I write articles first in either word document or in a text file.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes you can write articles in notepad and you can paste here. That is the best way to write articles.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Thank you said by: Anshu
Copying from MS Word will be rejected.So better write in notepad or in article text.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Thank you said by: Anshu
You cannot copy direct from M.S. word. M.S. word is not compatible to internet. You may copy from Text file. Text document is compatible to internet. You may first write in M.S. word. when the article is perfect, copy this to Text document. From Txt document to Boddunan text and format there.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Anshu, Devyani Sarkar
You can write your article in MS Word first to avoid spelling and grammar mistakes. Then copy paste your written work on the NOTEPAD before finally pasting it on the Boddunan text editor. You cannot directly copy it from MS word. You are advised to go through the forum FAQs and forum pages under the 'help' category that will be helpful.

Live in the present :)
In this site, we are not allowed to copy from MS Word while writng articles. Can we copy from text file? I am asking this because generally I write articles first in either word document or in a text file.

MS. word -Notepad -Text editor of Boddunan is the way your article should follow
The best way to write is in a notepad and then paste in the editor. Now since the Save option has been added in the editor, I prefer writing directly and save it a every few minutes. This way, there is no extra tags added that may get added when pasting from other files.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Anshu instead of asking here in the forum, you can atleast once try it out by yourself and see if you get any error or not.
According to FAQ, copying from other articles from website is illegal. Such articles will be rejected. Every writer should submit their own articles.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.