The topic is locked.
I had submitted an articles called Gui Calculator and it got approved and it got a comment saying "good thinking"but then by mistake i clicked on the edit button and it got resubmitted. Now it is rejected and says that c"ontent not fit for an article".
Is there any uniformity what so ever in the way articles are approved?..I demand an answer
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Your article can be rejected at any stage even if it is editor approved.

Coming to your article, it is admin rejected as it does not have anything but a simple program in a programming language. It is neither be treated as a tutorial nor an article, hence rejected.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I tottaly agree with you that it is not a typical article and i did not even have high hopes from it...but i just want an explaination as to why it was approved in the first place...before i resubmitted it
my articles also rejected after admin review. Editor may approve the article. Admin will reject it for some reason. They will mention the reason in the comment.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

Coming to your article, it is admin rejected as it does not have anything but a simple program in a programming language. It is neither be treated as a tutorial nor an article, hence rejected.

Oh I thought article is rejected or accepted by an editor only I never heard it before that admin rejected an article. :)

Oh I thought article is rejected or accepted by an editor only I never heard it before that admin rejected an article. :)

Yes. It can be rejected at any stage. My 2 articles rejected by Admin.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.