everyone views politics differently. Some take it as a business and some consider it as a way to bring change. If you got chance will you want to be a part of Indian Politics?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Never!! Never!!!!
It doesn't come under my category.
Actually I have politics allergy.

Meera sandhu
hahahahah!

Indian Politics? i have seen only the children of the previous leaders becoming their successive candidatures! like Gandhi, Nehru, Pilot, Deskmukhs, etc

Name new youths who doesnt belong to these family clans that have joined Indian Politics and brought change?

None!

Swetha Shenoy
everyone views politics differently. Some take it as a business and some consider it as a way to bring change. If you got chance will you want to be a part of Indian Politics?

It is very contradictory since the present day politicians are a corrupt lot, very ancient in their thinking etc etc and it would be good to see some new educated faces there.The ones that are already there are all part of the system since they have no other go and even the ones who get in with the hope of bringing about a positive change ultimately bow down to the pressures and become like the rest.With such a scenario, not many would want to be in Politics because you lose your individuality,personality and more..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Every conscious citizen is part of politics. A citizen is not only a voter but his views are part of public opinion that no politician small or big can ignore.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Every conscious citizen is part of politics. A citizen is not only a voter but his views are part of public opinion that no politician small or big can ignore.

i agree that if anyone is aware of his/her rights and conscious citizen he can directly influence the politics although he might not be a part of politics directly.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

No. i'm not going to commit that sin. Till now i have a good record in the God's books.
Indian politics has become a dirty thing. It is plagued by corruption, crime and violence. A clean politician is rare. So no, I would not like to be a part of any politics.

Mala Jaiswar

Though many such opinions become sensation news, very soon they will be buried after losing its freshness. :evil:
People again go behind another masala story :dry: :sick:

Meera sandhu

Though many such opinions become sensation news, very soon they will be buried after losing its freshness. :evil:

Sorry I am not the guy having much tolerance. I can't tolerate when illegal things happen in front of me. So no politiics.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Sorry I am not the guy having much tolerance. I can't tolerate when illegal things happen in front of me. So no politiics.[/quote

That is why the illegal things cannot be stopped. When you do not enter politics, you are disabled from interfering. So, the dishonest will succeed.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.