The topic is locked.
Today is SRK Birthday.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Many many happy returns of the day to Sharukh Khan.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9113]}

Live in the present :)
I know well, Sarala is a great fan of SRK, ,me too!
Happy birthday Shahrukh jee....stay young and entertain us as you have been doing for the past 20 years....

Do you people know, first 3 films of SRK were released in the year 1992. So, he has completed 20 successful years
SRK.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
I was a small kid at that sandhya. I became his fan when am I am studying 7th class. So friends let us talk about him in detail. I mean who ever know about him, let produce in forums

Happy birthday SRK.

He celebrated his birthday with fans.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9114]}

Be positive
Vishnavi thank you for the picture

I was a small kid at that sandhya. I became his fan when am I am studying 7th class. So friends let us talk about him in detail. I mean who ever know about him, let produce in forums

It was a dream of mine to see him once in my life time....
Last December 3, when he came to Kochi for a textile inauguration we saw him. (Just 1 month before I joined here). I saw him in a hand short distance just 1 meter away. What needed more :woohoo: He looks handsome offscreen than onscreen. He was wearing a simple white shirt and jeans, a pair of cooling glass as well.
For many days I kept thinking about him, as it was a dream come true....
When I saw bazigar for the first time in 1994, I became a huge fan of him. I was studying in my 10th standard (just one year after its release). That movie haunted me a lot.....truth is that, though he did a negative role , all people loved that villain a lot :P

Meera sandhu

It was a dream of mine to see him once in my life time....
Last December 3, when he came to Kochi for a textile inauguration we saw him. (Just 1 month before I joined here). I saw him in a hand short distance just 1 meter away. What needed more :woohoo: He looks handsome offscreen than onscreen. He was wearing a simple white shirt and jeans, a pair of cooling glass as well.
For many days I kept thinking about him, as it was a dream come true....
When I saw bazigar for the first time in 1994, I became a huge fan of him. I was studying in my 10th standard (just one year after its release). That movie haunted me a lot.....truth is that, though he did a negative role , all people loved that villain a lot :P

I have never had such an amazing experience and I so wish too meet him someday. B) I loved his movie Kal ho na ho a lot..one of my favorites. He is one of the finest actors who has the ability to make the audience laugh and cry with his performances on screen.

Live in the present :)
Yes, if we take the last Jupiter year for reference, KHNH is of course the best of SRK!!!!

Meera sandhu
I too did n't have such experience sandhya. i feel you are really lucky. But I always used to think that i should meet him or see him offscreen once in my life. So let us see what happens. I became fan off him by his first film Dewana. Both hero and heroines are my favorties that is SRK and Divya Bharathi.

I know well, Sarala is a great fan of SRK, ,me too!
Happy birthday Shahrukh jee....stay young and entertain us as you have been doing for the past 20 years....

Do you people know, first 3 films of SRK were released in the year 1992. So, he has completed 20 successful years

I know Sharukh's career graph right from the days of Television. Now he's in the evening of his career, Here is my way of wishing him a happy birthday.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9115]}

PIx:: Rambabu
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.