The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I too did n't have such experience sandhya. i feel you are really lucky. But I always used to think that i should meet him or see him offscreen once in my life. So let us see what happens. I became fan off him by his first film Dewana. Both hero and heroines are my favorties that is SRK and Divya Bharathi.

She is my favourite too :( :(

Meera sandhu
Today is SRK Birthday.

My friends are die hard fans of the Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan. Wish him a long life.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
I am really a big fan of his.And wish him a very happy birthday.He turned 47.Pray for his long life.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9116]}

Sharmistha Banerjee
Many Happy returns of the Day. Happy Birthday to SRK.
I know well, Sarala is a great fan of SRK, ,me too!
Happy birthday Shahrukh jee....stay young and entertain us as you have been doing for the past 20 years....

Do you people know, first 3 films of SRK were released in the year 1992. So, he has completed 20 successful years

I know Sharukh's career graph right from the days of Television. Now he's in the evening of his career, Here is my way of wishing him a happy birthday.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9115]}

PIx:: Rambabu

Wow!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I didn't notice this lovely creation earlier......
Babuji.....nice work :)
Thank you

Meera sandhu
He is indeed one of the greatest actor of bollywood.. God bless him..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

Many people say that they are fans of Shah Rukh Khan. Guys let me know your favourite film of SRK.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Ram babu ji. SRK is not at the evening of his career. He is still working. He is still in 40's only. so there are many opportunities for him which are waiting for his acting. soon you will know

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Friends SRK is coming to KBC tommarow at night 8.30 PM in Sony Tv channel. So please watch it and have fun

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Many people say that they are fans of Shah Rukh Khan. Guys let me know your favourite film of SRK.

His movies of 90's...KKHH,DDLJ, Dil to pagal hai and baazigarr....
It's true, if we make a brief description of Bollywood of past 100 years in 10-15 sentences, he will find a place in those 15 best things.... :)
Many stars are star sons and daughters....but he didn't have any Godfather and before he stepped into the Bollywood, he lost both his parents...he did all alone.....that shows his will power to overcome every obstacle to reach that star throne that everyone dream of

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.