The topic is locked.
It was almost two day my article is not edited or review by any editor.Will it miss it.Please solve my problem.
My article is

Keep 7 things in minds while developing a website.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If this is not edited by editor, admin will do the job. There is nothing to worry. You may sent your problem to admin by using 'contact us' icon in home page at bottom right.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

जय माता दी ji, don't worry, you keep on writing. when the editors are busy such delays will occur. If admin is free at that time then admin will complete that work. so your articles won't go any where. they will surely reviewed. don't waste your time in waiting for those articles to edit. Keep writing. or keep a PM to editor about the delay in the article review. Your problem will be reviewed.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Don' worry about it sometimes it takes time to approve. You just carry on with your work.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Don't it will get edited may be editors these days are busy so it got delayed hope it will be edited soon so keep on writing. :)
I feel editors were busy in editing the contest 2 - articles. thats why there is delay or else your articles will be edited with in a day or some times with in an hour

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I search this site many article written on 2nd of november get review and cash both but my articl;e is still show new one.I cannot able to sent a PM to admin too.
I search this site many article written on 2nd of november get review and cash both but my articl;e is still show new one.I cannot able to sent a PM to admin too.

Why?
why can't you send PM to admin?

Meera sandhu
Now I see your article on the home page. It is edited and got nice cash credit. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.