Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I dislike any disturbance while at work. Hence at home, I work in a separate room. In office also, I sit at some distance from clients and suspend work for some time if there is any disturbance.

Actually my father reacts in the same way. When we are doing our job, we go deep in to it. At that moment we generally dislike any kind of disturbances.
I hate people staring at me while working. Because due to that we loose our concentration and there may be bad eye effect on our work also

What's bad eye effect Sarala?

We say 'evil eyes' :evil: .

Many people has tendency to think negatively. They can't see others doing good or getting anything good. They can't see anything beautiful and fine. Such people has tendency to harm others. :angry:
Rambabu ji, there will be, we need to do research.

I request everyone not to stare at anyone while working. It may create some sort of inconveniences to the person at the other end.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
When everyone complains of 'close watching' of others, can you assure yourself that you never stare at others? Tell me!

In my case, I rarely observe others and I often get complaints that I didn't notice them, when I just passed them in a road or street....

First of all let someone throw light on "Why anyone should care a heck if someone stares at you?"

Is this light enough? :woohoo: :woohoo:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9128]}

it hardly covers

then this one? :P

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9133]}

Meera sandhu
Rambabu ji, there will be, we need to do research.

I request everyone not to stare at anyone while working. It may create some sort of inconveniences to the person at the other end.

Good. Agreed! :P
At least one person agreed he stares others :woohoo: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
When everyone complains of 'close watching' of others, can you assure yourself that you never stare at others? Tell me!

In my case, I rarely observe others and I often get complaints that I didn't notice them, when I just passed them in a road or street....

First of all let someone throw light on "Why anyone should care a heck if someone stares at you?"

Is this light enough? :woohoo: :woohoo:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9128]}

it hardly covers

then this one? :P

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9133]}

Over conerage

You can add smileys from your system... It looks nice that we go to see smileys in other site :whistle: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
People stare for many reasons, some do it just to show their appreciation of you and some stare because they find that there is either something funny or strange about you and so on....but the vast majority stare simply because they have no other better work to do . They stare at everybody since t is their pastime and if you stare back at them I am sure it would make them extremely uncomfortable..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Many people had the habit of staring others when they work.I think this is a bad habit.One must not do so.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.