Why Hospitals prefer green color for curtains, patients dress, table cloths etc?

Let us see how many know logic about this

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Green is cool and pleasant.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshanji's answer has the logic.. Green color is symbol of nature which can make patient more relaxed.. He he I don't know if any other reason behind it.

I have seen few hospital using blue color too.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Gulshanji's answer has the logic.. Green color is symbol of nature which can make patient more relaxed.. He he I don't know if any other reason behind it.

I have seen few hospital using blue color too.

Yes, Surgeon has introduced green color in hospitals to change the mood of Patients. Earlier, there was White color in hospitals.

Want to make each day Accountable

Green, white and blue colour are maximum used in most hospital.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Green, white and blue colour are maximum used in most hospital.

Green color was introduced in hospital in year 1914. Green color is the color of nature.

Want to make each day Accountable

Green colour influences the patient mood easily to calm. The colour reflects the nature and growth
I have seen white colour inside hospitals and nursing homes. The colour of the building is also white. Everything is just white.
Green color is used in most of the hospitals but blue and white color is used in rare cases only

I think this topic was started some months back by Sunil....
reached an answer as well, though i can't remember right now.
yes, red/orange/black/dark colours can give us stress.
that's the reason why doctors and nurses prefer white dress code and green for operation theatres. I think blue colour is also used.
what about baby pink? any idea?

Meera sandhu
Baby pinks are not used in hospitals sandhya madam ji, especially in operation theater. Most of the operation theater they use green color

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.