The topic is locked.
Friends I don't see any improvement in the points after posting forums. What about you?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes Devyani my points are also not added.May be some error occurred.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Friends I don't see any improvement in the points after posting forums. What about you?

Same here. When I was about to post a thread on this issue, you have done it. At least 30- 40 points were not added till now.
Friends even the forums posts are not seen being approved. Few days are left to complete this month. I am tensed.

Moreover, below our avatar, total points are not shown. It is vanished.
Same thing happened with me I also not received at least 30 to 40 points till now.What is going on with this site just confused.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Let's wait for the answer of the moderator may be they can help us.I am also worried last month I did not receive any share just because of losing points.

Sharmistha Banerjee
if so, i have lost a lot of points today :( :( :( :(
let me check now....

admin is also now offline

Meera sandhu
let me check now....

Yes, i noticed, your points were also frozen
let me check now....

Some one mentioned they can't see their points under the name but that does not seem to be a problem. Let me also check although I am not here for long time.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

let me check now....

Some one mentioned they can't see their points under the name but that does not seem to be a problem. Let me also check although I am not here for long time.
Should be working now.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

let me check now....

Should be working now.

Yes I also checked it and rechecked points are working fine, there is no problem whatsoever.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.