The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes... A permanent leader board which has mentioned ranking as per total point activity.

http://www.boddunan.com/dashboard/points.html

Statistics section in this page.

Its been tough for me to come on the leader board these days as I find new members actively participating on the forums and not letting others to come on the top of the board. :laugh:

I agree with you @SJ new member have various options to earn points which old members don't have. I think now Boddunan site is main based on articles and people who completely depend on forums like me can't earn good points or cash.. Some good programs are closed ...

now, no points for articles :dry: :dry:
so, participate in forums to get shares and points

Points are basically to earn cash as these are converted into cash later. Writing article if someone can do it easily is much better.

Yes writing articles is a better option provided one knows how to write good quality content and know what are the things which he/she could write to get more cash on the articles.
Yes... A permanent leader board which has mentioned ranking as per total point activity.

Its been tough for me to come on the leader board these days as I find new members actively participating on the forums and not letting others to come on the top of the board. :laugh:

I agree with you @SJ new member have various options to earn points which old members don't have. I think now Boddunan site is main based on articles and people who completely depend on forums like me can't earn good points or cash.. Some good programs are closed ...

Points are basically to earn cash as these are converted into cash later. Writing article if someone can do it easily is much better.

Yes writing articles is a better option provided one knows how to write good quality content and know what are the things which he/she could write to get more cash on the articles.

now it's easy to earn 5000+ every month if you participate in Boddunan league

Meera sandhu

Yes I know and many people like you are earning better through these contests that's the reason I want Boddunan to start a contest in forums too so that people who are not much active in writing articles may get benefited. :)
Wow... It is great Sanjeev. Keep your good work.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
Wow... It is great Sanjeev. Keep your good work.

I don't see you much on the forums these days Mary?. Are you busy somewhere else?. :)

Yes I know and many people like you are earning better through these contests that's the reason I want Boddunan to start a contest in forums too so that people who are not much active in writing articles may get benefited. :)

DFAA can be re-introduced or leaderboard money can be increased to ensure more participation in forum
moderators can announce surprise single day contests.what do you say?

Meera sandhu

DFAA can be re-introduced or leaderboard money can be increased to ensure more participation in forum

Yes there should be something like that hope in future they come out with few contests. :)
yes, most recently we have seen many good changes. in future, we can expect some more

Meera sandhu

Any activity that gives pleasure and a bit of pocket money is welcome.
The thread has served its purpose. SJ now has well past #10 hence the topic is closed. We all are happy for him.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.