Why does a person hate India?

http://www.livingif.com/top-five-reasons-to-not-visit-india/#

Have you pondered on these points?

Swetha Shenoy
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Why does a person hate India?

http://www.livingif.com/top-five-reasons-to-not-visit-india/#

Have you pondered on these points?

There is nothing to ponder. All of us living amidst all those dreary conditions shown in the article. we assign 6 police officers to keep a watch on a tourist photographer. In the same breath we leave all our defense secrets to the enemy countries open.
swetha, it's really a pathetic picturisation of India.
But in a highly populated country like India, it's not at all easy to implement good living conditions

Meera sandhu
I believe that we are not good in cleanliness and lot of other things. But the culture which we possess is not there in any other country.

Want to make each day Accountable

I believe that we are not good in cleanliness and lot of other things. But the culture which we possess is not there in any other country.

What to do with culture when there are no basic amenities?

True we are struck with

1. Same family clan politicians
2. Caste discrimination
3. No voice from the oppressed
4. Money nahi toh honey nahi
5. Got used to the fact that "Someone will do something some day"
6. All intelligent students studying IAS andgetting into it fall prey to bribery

Swetha Shenoy

True we are struck with

2. Caste discrimination
6. All intelligent students studying IAS andgetting into it fall prey to bribery

And you might be knowing right now there are maximum number of IAS officers in Chanchalguda jail and other jails in AP

True we are struck with

2. Caste discrimination

all talented IAS officers wagging their tails before politicians :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu

There are lot of good side of india. I know lot of improvement is needed. But when any foreigner visit india, He/she enjoy 10 times more than his/her country, spending half of the money or may be less, from his/her country where he/she live.

Want to make each day Accountable

I agree with all the facts given in the article even though i cant hate my country.

Whose fault is these?

I think its ours!!!!!!
I agree with all the facts given in the article even though i cant hate my country.

Whose fault is these?

I think its ours!!!!!!

Definitely People have lion's share in this bad image of the country. Go to any historical place, you see definitely the inscriptions "I love Monica," on the priceless sculptures.. We the people are the culprits
Thank you said by: Arun Selvan
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.