Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I believe that we are not good in cleanliness and lot of other things. But the culture which we possess is not there in any other country.

What to do with culture when there are no basic amenities?

There are lot of good side of india. I know lot of improvement is needed. But when any foreigner visit india, He/she enjoy 10 times more than his/her country, spending half of the money or may be less, from his/her country where he/she live.

And when we go to their country, we are forced to hear racism remarks or ridiculed or even jailed.......

Swetha Shenoy
These may be unfortunate but for this we should not hate our country, There are many positive incidents also.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I believe that we are not good in cleanliness and lot of other things. But the culture which we possess is not there in any other country.

There are lot of good side of india. I know lot of improvement is needed. But when any foreigner visit india, He/she enjoy 10 times more than his/her country, spending half of the money or may be less, from his/her country where he/she live.

And when we go to their country, we are forced to hear racism remarks or ridiculed or even jailed.......

I think we should think about the positive side. When we are unfortunate then such thing do happens. But when we are lucky, we feel good in their country.

I was in Nigeria for 6 months. I got a good response from them in African country.

Want to make each day Accountable

True we are struck with

1. Same family clan politicians
2. Caste discrimination
3. No voice from the oppressed
4. Money nahi toh honey nahi
5. Got used to the fact that "Someone will do something some day"
6. All intelligent students studying IAS andgetting into it fall prey to bribery

all talented IAS officers wagging their tails before politicians :angry: :angry: :angry:

We need a strong band of die-hard administrative system that cares heck for these politicians
No doubt the main fault is that "we don't care". This is why we are in such situation I have seen many people who don't bother about the rules and like to break rules which has been the reason why we are behind other nations. :evil:
We should try to improve conditions. In fact, we all do this. No country in the world is without some shortcomings. India is no exception. Most of the issues are not related to the decision to visit or not visit India. The article is irrelevant. We visit countries for sight seeing, entertainment and knowledge. Each country has own issues with foreigners have no concern.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

While what the author has maintained is very much a reality but I still cannot help but observe that he has been focusing only too much on the negativity. There are many more aspects to India than only garbage and corruption and he has totally missed those. I seriously wonder what his real intentions are about writing all this stuff!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

While what the author has maintained is very much a reality but I still cannot help but observe that he has been focusing only too much on the negativity. There are many more aspects to India than only garbage and corruption and he has totally missed those. I seriously wonder what his real intentions are about writing all this stuff!

I agree Kalyani to your views but the focus on negative fact is such that we are not showing India as it should be!

Imagine, (for example) if someone comes visiting my home, i will keep everything neat and clean, just to make sure that the guest is comfortable.

If a new guest pops in when it is mess and when i have warmly welcomed him, the guest will not accept my warmth because the negativity has creeped into his mind that he is sitting in a messy place.,....

so is the case with India. Note that the author has gone to famous public places and not to someone's home!!!

pity on us!

Swetha Shenoy

I agree , no doubt that there are many negative aspects where India is concerned but one has to take a balanced approach...Most tourists who visit India are no doubt put off by its infra structure,filth and dirt but they like to come back because they take back other memories of the place...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I agree , no doubt that there are many negative aspects where India is concerned but one has to take a balanced approach...Most tourists who visit India are no doubt put off by its infra structure,filth and dirt but they like to come back because they take back other memories of the place...

A tourist stays for a short time. He will not have the patience to wait and think all about other Plus points of a country. His/ her first impressions are recorded. And press is very eager to grab such press releases as they sell sensation not news. These things are bound to happen.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.