Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
India is mostly hate because of the corrupt political leader.The country lack cleanliness.The places where the tourist visit often lacks the discipline.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Because of the corrupt political leader.

Being the citizens of this country we hate our own leaders. Why a foreign tourist love India and its leaders? I think he's justified in spewing venom in the article
I love my country but I hate some countrymen who are rotting India from inside. India is my motherland. She is beautiful. She has given me life and nourishments. She has given me everything I want for survival.
While what the author has maintained is very much a reality but I still cannot help but observe that he has been focusing only too much on the negativity. There are many more aspects to India than only garbage and corruption and he has totally missed those. I seriously wonder what his real intentions are about writing all this stuff!

I agree Kalyani to your views but the focus on negative fact is such that we are not showing India as it should be!

Imagine, (for example) if someone comes visiting my home, i will keep everything neat and clean, just to make sure that the guest is comfortable.

If a new guest pops in when it is mess and when i have warmly welcomed him, the guest will not accept my warmth because the negativity has creeped into his mind that he is sitting in a messy place.,....

so is the case with India. Note that the author has gone to famous public places and not to someone's home!!!

pity on us!

That is true Swetha, I agree with you. and yet the author has a definitive biased stink to his article which did put me off!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

While what the author has maintained is very much a reality but I still cannot help but observe that he has been focusing only too much on the negativity. There are many more aspects to India than only garbage and corruption and he has totally missed those. I seriously wonder what his real intentions are about writing all this stuff!

I agree , no doubt that there are many negative aspects where India is concerned but one has to take a balanced approach...Most tourists who visit India are no doubt put off by its infra structure,filth and dirt but they like to come back because they take back other memories of the place...

Yes, I agree there are a lot of things that are definitely negative in India. I am not really proud of all the dirt and filth that we present to the world, and yet it is these very foreign tourists who keep coming back to it all, we do have a charm and magic, most of all, we are a much much more friendlier lot than the entire western world combined!! So I was definitely put off by the hatred he spewed, his views are alright, they are the truth, no doubt, but the manner he is spewing it is irksome!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Friends the main culprits are some Indians. Likewise in London and other western countries, Indians are tortured or insulted. Many a times killed for no reasons. Such drawbacks lie everywhere in the world.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.