Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Could you please let me know what happened on 10th January last year (if you don't mind)? Joined here on that date?

will tell you tomorrow :P

Ok. Till that I will check my mails in various accounts. Am eagerly waiting for sunrise tomorrow. Hope that truth will be revealed tomorrow. Tomorrow never dies? :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

just check my profile to know my login date. why to lose today's sleep thinking too much? :P

Meera sandhu
Could you please let me know what happened on 10th January last year (if you don't mind)? Joined here on that date?

Ok. Till that I will check my mails in various accounts. Am eagerly waiting for sunrise tomorrow. Hope that truth will be revealed tomorrow. Tomorrow never dies? :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

just check my profile to know my login date. why to lose today's sleep thinking too much? :P

Yeh. I am absolutely right. Why don't you appreciate my knowledge Sandy? I am brilliant enough to predict na? It needs standing vowation.
1982_animado_2013-01-09.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Yeh. I am absolutely right. Why don't you appreciate my knowledge Sandy? I am brilliant enough to predict na? It needs standing vowation.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9599]}
of course, a big clap for you :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: RobertP

Sandy, I can not forget the appreciation till my death especially the unique clap from my friend.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9599]}
of course, a big clap for you :cheer: :cheer:

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.