If there are options before you - a well-known school of international reputation, but parents prefer this school only because of its past reputation and the school is losing the academic spark or a newly established school but it doesn't have the same aura as the previous school, which one would you prefer for your kids?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It depends on the budget these days not on the reputation of the school as in Delhi all the schools almost have same education system but the fee structure they differ hugely. :evil:
Well, I think parents should choose the school as per present condition not as per past reputation and all that. If school having good teaching staff right now then they should go for it.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I would choose the best, no matter what the fees is.I would choose as per the present condition and not for the past reputation.

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

If there are options before you - a well-known school of international reputation, but parents prefer this school only because of its past reputation and the school is losing the academic spark or a newly established school but it doesn't have the same aura as the previous school, which one would you prefer for your kids?

I'm of the firm belief even if I admit in an internationally reputed school, if i don't play my role as a parent in the house, nothing is going to work. I also believe there is no better school than the home and there are no better teachers than parents.
It depends on the budget these days not on the reputation of the school as in Delhi all the schools almost have same education system but the fee structure they differ hugely. :evil:

Yes, education has become very costly. And some people really have to compromise on that and not the reputation, as you pointed that out.
Well, I think parents should choose the school as per present condition not as per past reputation and all that. If school having good teaching staff right now then they should go for it.

I totally agree with you, Anand. Even new schools that are establishing or are not that popular yet, deliver the goods. Today, the brand-name should be given less importance by parents too.
It is better to go to the best school which provide a good education. It changes students future.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I had studied in one of the best school which my parent had taken the admission. But in case of my Son I have not taken him the admission in the same school that I had studied. But I had taken him another school - Boys school
I will admit my kids in the school where teaching quality is good. Students will become smart and clever, well behaved and well mannered.

I'm of the firm belief even if I admit in an internationally reputed school, if i don't play my role as a parent in the house, nothing is going to work. I also believe there is no better school than the home and there are no better teachers than parents.

I totally agree with you. Parents are getting more active along with their children in schools. Even they are interviewed these days before admitting their kids in schools.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.