Best Anthem of the World

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10230]}

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Best Anthem of the World

Jai Hind. "Saare Jahan Se Achcha Hindustan Hamara". ( Of all the countries My India is the Best)
Best Anthem of the World

Jai Hind. "Saare Jahan Se Achcha Hindustan Hamara". ( Of all the countries My India is the Best)

Yes... Jai Hind.....

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Yes Again a great achievement for India. I am feeling proud as a Indian.
This enthem was written and composed by GuruDev Rabindranath Tagore. Gandhiji requested it to him when he came to Shantiniketan.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Best Anthem of the World

I am really feeling on top of the world now. Gurudev has written even the anthem for Bangladesh. But jana gana mana rocks!
Our national song was also composed by Gurudev Rabindranath.

Best Anthem of the World

At least something to be proud of ! I like the sound , lyrics and the tune very much.....There i another anthem hat comes to my mind which I really used to like in my childhood , that of Ceylon ( Srilanka) Apa sri lanka, namo namo namo namo mata....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I keep always the tune as ring tone in my mobile. It charges me always.

I keep always the tune as ring tone in my mobile. It charges me always.

You are the first person whom I know - at least online - who has this tune. I really admire such people and you are one of them. Yes the national songs and anthem are such songs that can charge and refresh anyone. Good observation.
Thank you said by: RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA
Yes I prefer this than any other tune. You may be the second if you are interested.

Yes I prefer this than any other tune. You may be the second if you are interested.

I just changed my ringtone a couple of days back. I will keep it for some days and then change it again. I hope to get a new tone and preferably any song dedicated to the nation. "Ay mere vatan ke logo", that's my favorite one.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.