{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10293]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10294]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Jeevakarunyam or sympathy to others life is the mainstay of Hinduism. Lets stick to it.
We should protect our wildlife features.We should not hurt them.We should take proper care of them.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Though not for anything, at least for ecological balance all animals are to be protected.
Yes it is true they can't express their pain like human but have instincts. We should save wildlife for sure at the same time act as humans and give respect to them.
We should stop animal abuse.

Its really sad they are beaten even killed for their skin. Government though take severe actions against such people but still they are hunted for their skin or other things. Even the worst thing is with the increasing population we are cutting forests and eventually reducing their shelters. Its really sad that we never think of animals just do whatever we like. How selfish we have become. :evil:

Its really sad they are beaten even killed for their skin. Government though take severe actions against such people but still they are hunted for their skin or other things. Even the worst thing is with the increasing population we are cutting forests and eventually reducing their shelters. Its really sad that we never think of animals just do whatever we like. How selfish we have become. :evil:

Apart from destroying their shelter and hunting them for skins, animals are also abused for entertainments such as in circus or making the monkeys do tricks. I feel that making the animals do somethings which they are not born to do is a form of torture. Moreover, these animals are punished cruelly if they do not learn the tricks.
save tigers organisations also working on protecting the tigers..

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
If we protect the wildlife and stop animal abuse, the mankind will get protected in return. But let's not do it in return, but let's do it now.

Apart from destroying their shelter and hunting them for skins, animals are also abused for entertainments such as in circus or making the monkeys do tricks. I feel that making the animals do somethings which they are not born to do is a form of torture. Moreover, these animals are punished cruelly if they do not learn the tricks.

Circus I think is banned in most of the states. But yes the animals which we use in our domestic life also are not treated well. I have seen people who keep horses and bulls for their survival don't keep these animals well. :evil:

Circus I think is banned in most of the states. But yes the animals which we use in our domestic life also are not treated well. I have seen people who keep horses and bulls for their survival don't keep these animals well. :evil:

You are right, the animals no more showing their trained skills in circus or any other form but the people who were dependent on them are dying hungry because there is no one to look after 'poor human's rights'. I wish poor human had as much value as a dog or a monkey. :unsure:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.