Physical violence is not limited to ordinary folks. The celebrities are no exception.

http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/photos/physical-violence-an-eye-opening-truth-slideshow/

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Being a celebrity does not grant immunity to women from domestic or other types of violence! It is really sad!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Your status hardly matters , whether you are celebrity , working woman or house wife .....all we are facing is due to male chauvinism. We need to break the chain of male chauvinism then only we can see the change.Women must develop the enough strength and confidence to stand up for themselves. Even the smallest form of injustice and violence (whether it is physical, mental or sexual) must be reported.
Physical violence is not limited to ordinary folks. The celebrities are no exception.

http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/photos/physical-violence-an-eye-opening-truth-slideshow/

When it comes to atrocities on women especially physical assault, a perpetrator will not differentiate between woman of higher status and a slum dweller.
Your status hardly matters , whether you are celebrity , working woman or house wife .....all we are facing is due to male chauvinism. We need to break the chain of male chauvinism then only we can see the change.Women must develop the enough strength and confidence to stand up for themselves. Even the smallest form of injustice and violence (whether it is physical, mental or sexual) must be reported.

Very true Nidhi, but we also have to remember that it is the women who really feed the male chauvinism, especially mothers who pamper their sons from early age much more than their daughters. This conditioning of women to treat men extra special has to change.

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Very true Nidhi, but we also have to remember that it is the women who really feed the male chauvinism, especially mothers who pamper their sons from early age much more than their daughters. This conditioning of women to treat men extra special has to change.

This happens mostly in developing countries where women are still economically dependent on men and tend to make much of men and later have to pay a heavy price for it...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This happens mostly in developing countries where women are still economically dependent on men and tend to make much of men and later have to pay a heavy price for it...

Yes, economic dependency of women on men has essentially given rise to this attitude, but still, with women being equally educated and earning in equal proportions are still treated different! Although thankfully young women are now learning to say no to such things more and more now!

Thank you said by: usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.