The topic is locked.
The Apophis asteroid could collide with the Earth on April 13, 2036, Russian astronomers say, according to Science.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The Apophis asteroid could collide with the Earth on April 13, 2036, Russian astronomers say, according to Science.
That's pretty good news to know, we don't need to worry about our next generations and how will they survive.

Btw.. please do not write anything in full capital letters, it shows that you are shouting at someone else.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

That's pretty good news to know, we don't need to worry about our next generations and how will they survive.

Btw.. please do not write anything in full capital letters, it shows that you are shouting at someone else.

Next generation is okay but what about me who was planning to go to moon in 2037 :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This is terrifying but such news have become common now a days. We have read many such news like the theory of black hole, end of world 2012, solar flares destroying earth 2013, comets and asteroids stricking earth, etc.

Next generation is okay but what about me who was planning to go to moon in 2037 :laugh:

Don't worry you will be on the way to moon.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Go one year before and say good bye to all of us :laugh:

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

As per NASA, Apophis Asteroid will not hit the Earth in 2036 and just pass by our planet at a distance of 19,400 miles, there is nothing to worry.

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/nasa-asteroid-space-science,20416.html
Nidhi are you sure. thank god then we will be safe.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
This is as per NASA, they have done studies on Apophis Asteroid, it will just flyby our planet Earth in Year 2036.

Thank god, 2036 is quite far away. Enough time to vacate earth and settle in Mars.

Go one year before and say good bye to all of us :laugh:

NO- I would never leave all of you in trouble here, although the topic starter says there is nothing to worry. I can travel to moon as per my own schedule. :lol:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.