While Our celebrities vie with each other to be in the headlines for all wrong reasons, (Not all), some large hearted Hollywood celebrities will not hesitate to go an extra mile to stretch their helping hand to the needy.

Tom Cruise, noticing a hit and run victim lying on the road, called the Ambulance, followed it to the hospital and paid 7000 dollars for the hospital expenses.
http://fb-troublemakers.com/66famous-people-can-be-awesome-3328/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
While Our celebrities vie with each other to be in the headlines for all wrong reasons, (Not all), some large hearted Hollywood celebrities will not hesitate to go an extra mile to stretch their helping hand to the needy.

Tom Cruise, noticing a hit and run victim lying on the road, called the Ambulance, followed it to the hospital and paid 7000 dollars for the hospital expenses.

It is good to know that the hollywood crowd is much more aware than our lot who only think about themselves and their own importance. Earlier in the fifties and sixties , apparently Raj Kapoor and other stars and singers would have a day for our jawans, when the stars would spend time with them, entertaining them and generally showing their solidarity...but now the day would be spent in front of the cameras making more money through ads...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is good to know that the hollywood crowd is much more aware than our lot who only think about themselves and their own importance. Earlier in the fifties and sixties , apparently Raj Kapoor and other stars and singers would have a day for our jawans, when the stars would spend time with them, entertaining them and generally showing their solidarity...but now the day would be spent in front of the cameras making more money through ads...

True. But Aamir Khan is an odd man out amongst this self-centered lot

It is good to see the celebrities extending their helping hands :cheer:
Not to forget Jet Li's One Foundation that is aimed at raising one dollar from each person on this world to help victims around the world that have been displaced and destroyed by natural disasters!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

That is a good gesture on the part of Tom Cruise. I also remember Ronit Roy also dashed his car against someone in Mumbai a few months back. But he too carried the person to the hospital.
That is a good gesture on the part of Tom Cruise. I also remember Ronit Roy also dashed his car against someone in Mumbai a few months back. But he too carried the person to the hospital.

Among the new crop of Bollywood stars Abhay Deol, Katrina, Ranbir to name a few are there. But, the well established stars are always in the backdrop

Among the new crop of Bollywood stars Abhay Deol, Katrina, Ranbir to name a few are there. But, the well established stars are always in the backdrop

Yes. They are. But I didn't really get what you were trying to say. Can you please elaborate a bit.

Yes. They are. But I didn't really get what you were trying to say. Can you please elaborate a bit.

I wanted to say, though these stars are small statured as far as their status is concerned, their large heart made them noble. Where as these highly placed stars are self- centered and always busy in projecting their images forgetting their responsibility to the society which gave them status and success.
Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal

All celebrities are not equal. Sunil Dutt make Ajanta Art group to entertain jawan on border. At the time Kargil war in 1999 Prity Jinta and some more stars visit at border. Nana Patekat fight with enemy in the war.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
This is great. I am happy to be his fan. Few years back I heard that Angelina Jolie had given big donation for the needy people to the Government.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.