{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10531]}

Be positive
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

If you leave ego we can maintain a better relationships.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

True !! Ego is one that can separate people. But I wont say ego is the only requirement :P

True !! Ego is one that can separate people. But I wont say ego is the only requirement :P

EGO can create many problems but when we e and we go towards others there wont be any problem to maintain a good relationship.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Thank you said by: vaishnavi
Ego is a natural instinct in every one. This enables one to protect his interest. But too much of this is counterproductive. One must control ego and not be an egoist.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Ego is a natural instinct in every one. This enables one to protect his interest. But too much of this is counterproductive. One must control ego and not be an egoist.

Ego in its limits in a person will enhance the levels of proficiency in any field. If it crosses the limits, it takes the person to the fringes of disaster.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, vaishnavi
Ego is something that will not only disrupt and destroy your personal progress but may also destroy your reputation and respect from others!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Everybody has an Ego to protect his self esteem but when it transforms into a negative attitude, it destroys your self esteem and your dignity.

“In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”
Id, ego and super-ego are the three parts of the psychic apparatus defined in Sigmund Freud's structural model of the psyche.
Id is the set of uncoordinated instinctual trends; the super-ego plays the critical and moralizing role; and the ego is the organized, realistic part that mediates between the desires of the id and the super-ego.
That's true its ego which is the reason of most of the disputes and break ups. For egoistic people its very hard to maintain relations and those who know how to control it gains lots of friends in life. :)
Everybody has an Ego to protect his self esteem but when it transforms into a negative attitude, it destroys your self esteem and your dignity.

Sacred books say, there are five evils which are considered as the hindrances to Human progress. They are Kam (Lust), Krodh (Anger), Lobh (Greed), Moh (Attachment) and Ahankar ( Ego).

But there is another line of argument which emphasizes the need of Ego in a healthy dose that leads to healthy competition.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.