The topic is locked.
I am following more than 100 twitter members, who aren't following me. So, there is a big gap between "followers" and "following". How do I find who aren't following me so that I can stop following them and reduce this gap?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am following more than 100 twitter members, who aren't following me. So, there is a big gap between "followers" and "following". How do I find who aren't following me so that I can stop following them and reduce this gap?

You can PM me to know how to do it on auto. I have 2 acs with 3500+ and 26000+ followers and the system takes care for me.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I don't thin there is any special way to check the thing that those people are following us back or not to whom we are following. I think we can check one by one by opening both pages but i didn't able to find out any direct way.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I don't thin there is any special way to check the thing that those people are following us back or not to whom we are following. I think we can check one by one by opening both pages but i didn't able to find out any direct way.

You can also PM me to know the system. There is.

You can PM me to know how to do it on auto. I have 2 acs with 3500+ and 26000+ followers and the system takes care for me.

I didn't get you. What's the sytem and what do I have to PM you about? I mean you know what I asked you so what more info do I need to PM you?

I didn't get you. What's the sytem and what do I have to PM you about? I mean you know what I asked you so what more info do I need to PM you?

I cant write the name here in forums openly, you write about gadgets and applications, I did not expect this question from you. No need to PM me please.

I cant write the name here in forums openly, you write about gadgets and applications, I did not expect this question from you. No need to PM me please.

That's right. But I have just started taking interest in it for a couple of months now. My loads of other work does not allow me enough time to explore. To add to that I have to cover all the IPL matches. Still I am writing this thread as with my other articles. Please do PM me from your side.

That's right. But I have just started taking interest in it for a couple of months now. My loads of other work does not allow me enough time to explore. To add to that I have to cover all the IPL matches. Still I am writing this thread as with my other articles. Please do PM me from your side.

That was a favor which you are not interested in, so forget my offer, thanks.

Didn't get you what you are saying. What can I say, but thanks in return :blink:

Didn't get you what you are saying. What can I say, but thanks in return :blink:

I offered to give you an application that takes care of your twitter followers on auto, I said I can give you the name through PM not in forums openly, which you were not interested in. So that is end of the matter, hope I cleared the point.

I offered to give you an application that takes care of your twitter followers on auto, I said I can give you the name through PM not in forums openly, which you were not interested in. So that is end of the matter, hope I cleared the point.

My first response was " What's the sytem?" So, you hope I was interested in knowing that. It slipped out of my mind that we cannot write them in forums.

Thanks a ton for the info and guidance. That will really help me out.
Thank you said by: suni51
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.