{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10573]}

Be positive
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is a nice one Vaishnavi, laughter is indeed the best and greatest medicine of all!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: vaishnavi
Oh yes very true. But still there are some people who are very miserly when it comes to laughing. A smile is what keeps them satisfied. I really hate such people :angry:

Stress is one thing responsible for many diseases. Laughter helps in reducing stress which is a major threat.
Laughing is like a mild workout which keeps you physically as well as mentally healthy.

“In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”
Oh yes very true. But still there are some people who are very miserly when it comes to laughing. A smile is what keeps them satisfied. I really hate such people :angry:

yes it annoyed any one if on some matter all is laughing loudly and one is keeping her mouth shut.
Because of laughter's curative properties, a new therapeutic system has come in to existence known as 'Laughter Yoga', that's gaining ground all over the world now.
Well, It surely decrease the stress, and it really works well for me on others and on me too. :)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

It is the simplest of all and more importantly it is free ! All that is required is to make an effort and make it part and parcel of your life ! :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Laughter is the best medicine when genuine and timely. Otherwise this will make the laugh a laughing matter. Cheerfulness is all that matters and laughter is only an indicator.
even best things are bad when circumstances do not warrant.
"Chandni Raat men barsaat buri lagati hai (Rain is bad in moon lit night)
Ghar men arthi ho to baraat buri lagati hai (wedding party is bad when there is a dead body at home)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Laughter is the best medicine when genuine and timely. Otherwise this will make the laugh a laughing matter. Cheerfulness is all that matters and laughter is only an indicator.
even best things are bad when circumstances do not warrant.
"Chandni Raat men barsaat buri lagati hai (Rain is bad in moon lit night)
Ghar men arthi ho to baraat buri lagati hai (wedding party is bad when there is a dead body at home)

Rightly said. True words of wisdom. The negatives in life destroy the happiness in the best of the times. But happiness looks better even if it is for someone else.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.