I have may friends who have dark circles under their eyes. I always ponder if I don't sleep then why skin under eyes turns dark, which we call dark circles? Do we have any effective remedy?

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have may friends who have dark circles under their eyes. I always ponder if I don't sleep then why skin under eyes get dark color, which we call dark circles? Do we have any effective remedy?

There could be different reasons for such dark circles under the eyes
1- Lack of quality sleep
2-Heredity
3- strained eyes
4- Lack of iron
5- After delivery in case of women and many more.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Rakhi Yadav
I have may friends who have dark circles under their eyes. I always ponder if I don't sleep then why skin under eyes turns dark, which we call dark circles? Do we have any effective remedy?

Cucumber juice applied regularly around the eyes helps in getting rid of the dark circles, also I am told that massaging lightly with almond oil also helps especially when you get bags under your eyes !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The best remedy for dark circles around the eyes is to have a good sleep. It need not be full eight hour sleep. But it should be a sound sleep without interruptions even for 5 hours.
Many says it's diet that cause issue, some say sleeping issue, it is really confusing. Many skin care products also force an individual to ponder on which one is effective. Finding an effective product is an arduous task, which is really frustrating.

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
Many says it's diet that cause issue, some say sleeping issue, it is really confusing. Many skin care products also force an individual to ponder on which one is effective. Finding an effective product is an arduous task, which is really frustrating.

For any one problem there are either multiple causes or even a single cause. In case of dark circles under eyes, diet and lifestyle habits are both equal culprits. If you are in the habit of eating oily, spicy, very rich food quite frequently, that could also be the cause for dark circles. And we are all aware that eating such heavy food causes sleep problems so it is natural to get dark circles. If you try to alter your lifestyle, food habits and start doing moderate, regular exercises, you will not need any special products to apply externally.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The causes are varied. And as one is different from the other, not one cause can be related to two persons at the same time. It depends on lot of things as other members have pointed out here. So, I won't be repeating the same over again.
Well, I think they come for different reasons.. Due to heavy diet which can give you less healthy food, so it can be one reason. Another and more common reason is having less sleep.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

For any one problem there are either multiple causes or even a single cause. In case of dark circles under eyes, diet and lifestyle habits are both equal culprits. If you are in the habit of eating oily, spicy, very rich food quite frequently, that could also be the cause for dark circles. And we are all aware that eating such heavy food causes sleep problems so it is natural to get dark circles. If you try to alter your lifestyle, food habits and start doing moderate, regular exercises, you will not need any special products to apply externally.

Also, I think we as a race are much more prone to get dark circles under our eyes than westerners ! It may be due to the food habits or genetic make up !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.