:( Sarbjit came back to India from Pakistan as luggage. He died last night. Leaders shedding crocodile tears. Rulers of India are timid.

"Binati Nahi Manth Jaldhijarh Gaye Teen Din bit
Sa Kop Boley Ram Prabhu Bhya Bina Hoye Na Preet"

India need leaders like Sardar Patel and Indira Gandhi.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:( Sarbjit came back to India from Pakistan as luggage. He died last night. Leaders shedding crocodile tears. Rulers of India are timid.

Yes, the inevitable happened. Though I expected this, the news made me sink in to sorrow. In one way, I feel its good it happened. Because, it has put an end to the mental agony of Sarabjit's family. Now they need not look towards false hopes created by Pakistan government and the inefficient Indian Government.
May Sarabjit's soul rest in peace.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

I think this entire episode was well planned and he was murdered by ISI. They do not respect international laws and care for India's concerns. I would have prefered someone like Sardar Patel any day as only he could have controlled this corruption ridden country perfectly. There is one in making, let the time come.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Rakhi Yadav

I think this entire episode was well planned and he was murdered by ISI. They do not respect international laws and care for India's concerns. I would have prefered someone like Sardar Patel any day as only he could have controlled this corruption ridden country perfectly. There is one in making, let the time come.

I could understand whom you are referring. I too will contribute to your thoughts. I wonder, how our pseudo strong are finding a place in the list of, "20 Strongest people in the world", " 20 most influential people in the world" and many such trash reports.

I could understand whom you are referring. I too will contribute to your thoughts. I wonder, how our pseudo strong are finding a place in the list of, "20 Strongest people in the world", " 20 most influential people in the world" and many such trash reports.

For a simple reason- badnam honge to naam na hoga? They are more popular than the deserving ones. draw a bigger line of corruption, you'll be more popular overnight.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes it is all pre-planed. Pakistan also stolen kidney and hear of Sarbjit Singh. I hope time will be come very soon. Now people of India much aware. People from north to south and west to east are annoyed on the death of Sarbjit. India must be behave like super power.
Sarabjit was inhumanly murdered in Pakistan jail. This is indeed condemned by all. But what we have to say about fatal attack on a Pakistani prisoner in a Jammu jail. What about murder in Tihar jail.

Is this not an indication that India is just as good or bad as neighbor Pakistan in matter of security of prisoners in jails. Indeed this is shameful and our position vis a vis Pakistan gets weakened.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Sarabjit was inhumanly murdered in Pakistan jail. This is indeed condemned by all. But what we have to say about fatal attack on a Pakistani prisoner in a Jammu jail. What about murder in Tihar jail.

Is this not an indication that India is just as good or bad as neighbor Pakistan in matter of security of prisoners in jails. Indeed this is shameful and our position vis a vis Pakistan gets weakened.

But for these bad deeds person who is responsible must be punished in India. But it is not possible in Pakistan. Pakistan government awarded gift of 5 laks Rs who cut and bring head of Indian soldiers.

But for these bad deeds person who is responsible must be punished in India. But it is not possible in Pakistan. Pakistan government awarded gift of 5 laks Rs who cut and bring head of Indian soldiers.

Pakistan government would not have announced such gift. Possibly, some private or non government organization could do so. But I agree that there is gross violation of human rights in Pakistan. India and international community need take strict action as possible in international law. We may particularly consider trade relation.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

India is really missing Indira Gandhi today. She would never have allowed Pak to dominate India. Today's leaders won't ever take any action on the coutry that is troubling us for more than 6 decades now.
I have read in the newspaper that his kidney and heart was missing !! Is that true?

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.