I see most people who have been entrusted to keep society in control think they are above law and misuse it.
My question is- should they have right to punish public when those with lawmaking powers break rules themselves?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The law enforcers need to observe law first. Physician heal thy self- is age old proverb. The law breakers cannot enforce law.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51
It shows a lax in our legal system and moral values which reflects in the society as well ! People are happy to say that their relative so and so who is an MLA can do what he wants, even the police listen to him and no law can catch him....I have heard people say this with my own ears and when you have that kind of attitude how can a powerful person not show how powerful he is, at least to keep his followers and fans happy !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The fact remains that it goes for everyone who has the slightest power in his/her hands. We have two MLAs living in our neighborhood of different parties, both of these are in no power any more and you know what most bad conducts are done bt these MLAs, their relatives and supporters and no one dares to raise voice against them.

The fact remains that it goes for everyone who has the slightest power in his/her hands. We have two MLAs living in our neighborhood of different parties, both of these are in no power any more and you know what most bad conducts are done bt these MLAs, their relatives and supporters and no one dares to raise voice against them.

Might is right. People fear to face such Brutal strength . Politicians know our inherent weakness.
I see most people who have been entrusted to keep society in control think they are above law and misuse it.
My question is- should they have right to punish public when those with lawmaking powers break rules themselves?

Law is only for general public not for VIP.
It shows a lax in our legal system and moral values which reflects in the society as well ! People are happy to say that their relative so and so who is an MLA can do what he wants, even the police listen to him and no law can catch him....I have heard people say this with my own ears and when you have that kind of attitude how can a powerful person not show how powerful he is, at least to keep his followers and fans happy !

It is absolutely correct. I seriously doubt if the majority of our law-makers have ever cared to study that momentous document what we call 'The Constitution of India' and the great vision inspired by lofty thoughts on the part of our founding fathers!! They have almost done everything to knock that savagely out of shape!!
Thank you said by: suni51, usha manohar

It is absolutely correct. I seriously doubt if the majority of our law-makers have ever cared to study that momentous document what we call 'The Constitution of India' and the great vision inspired by lofty thoughts on the part of our founding fathers!! They have almost done everything to knock that savagely out of shape!!

One needs to be willing, the fact is no one is willing to waste time on small things like reading those books and then who has time to read books while they have more important work like infighting and cross fighting etc.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.