B) Uttar Pradesh government make rules that no one employee will wear jeans. tight shirt and costly sports shoes. They also banned smoking and chewing tabbco in office. I think when private companies have dress code that what is wrong if government office also have dress code.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nothing wrong. But it is bad on part of employees that they are not self disciplined and needed government order for proper dress and not chewing tobacco.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Nothing wrong. But it is bad on part of employees that they are not self disciplined and needed government order for proper dress and not chewing tobacco.

Implementing Uniform creates a sense of 'equality'. This is a positive attitude. The idea should be welcomed.
Taking too casual an approach when you are working in the office is not at all good, first of all it portrays lack of discipline and secondly, it does not do much to portray professionalism and create trust in the people for whom the offices are set up. So if need be, then imposing a dress code is not wrong. Also, banning and chewing tobacco in offices is necessary in India!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Taking too casual an approach when you are working in the office is not at all good, first of all it portrays lack of discipline and secondly, it does not do much to portray professionalism and create trust in the people for whom the offices are set up. So if need be, then imposing a dress code is not wrong. Also, banning and chewing tobacco in offices is necessary in India!

It is needs of today to create trust in public. Indeed it is thinking of public that office are set up only for some special persons. Using tobacco at public places should be banned. How some one can stand if some one is frothing. I hate this thing.

It is needs of today to create trust in public. Indeed it is thinking of public that office are set up only for some special persons. Using tobacco at public places should be banned. How some one can stand if some one is frothing. I hate this thing.

Yes, it is very disgusting to see the government employees chewing pan and gutkha and then spitting it everywhere. All the government offices are disgustingly dirty and covered with red pan spits! :sick: How can they themselves stand all that dirt and stink, I don't understand?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes, it is very disgusting to see the government employees chewing pan and gutkha and then spitting it everywhere. All the government offices are disgustingly dirty and covered with red pan spits! :sick: How can they themselves stand all that dirt and stink, I don't understand?

The individuals used to smoking, chewing tobacco, taking wine are a species of different type. They are used to all kind of smell and uncleanliness. It is others, outside their fraternity, who feel inconvenient.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.