Wife commits suicide as husband watches on webcam.
http://in.screen.yahoo.com/wife-commits-suicide-husband-watches-062000038.html
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This incident is really very shocking and there are hardly any words that could give expression to such incident.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: V.Arunkumar
This incident is really very shocking and there are hardly any words that could give expression to such incident.

Committing suicide when husband watching on webcam is such a horror. Cant imagine the situation of the husband.

Committing suicide when husband watching on webcam is such a horror. Cant imagine the situation of the husband.

I feel that there is more to it, may be a long standing misunderstanding which led to such an act ! However, it is a pity that people resort to such things for the smallest reasons, with a little bit of responsible thinking it can easily be averted ! They dont realise how many lives are going to be shattered after such a horrific act ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

A shocking incident! Anger and depression at peak can make humans do things that should not be done.

Live in the present :)
Might be she must be very depressed and its very difficult end your life with your own hands, how bad her husband was feeling at that point of time.... :( :(

I feel that there is more to it, may be a long standing misunderstanding which led to such an act ! However, it is a pity that people resort to such things for the smallest reasons, with a little bit of responsible thinking it can easily be averted ! They dont realise how many lives are going to be shattered after such a horrific act ...

Suicide is not a solution of any problem. Broken of join family system also reason for this type of act.
A shocking incident! Anger and depression at peak can make humans do things that should not be done.

True!! Any decision taken in anger will be wrong. May feel right at that moment but when given a thought, then will realize the foolishness behind it.

Suicide is not a solution of any problem. Broken of join family system also reason for this type of act.

Apparently the boys parents were the root cause of all the problems - they had asked him to leave this girl and marry someone else and when she heard this, the girl committed suicide ! I personally feel that she has acted in haste for someone who has no spine...she was overcome with emotion ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Quite unfortunate, I think the women was in long depression. This is what emotion can do to you :(

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
Quite unfortunate, I think the women was in long depression. This is what emotion can do to you :(

I dont think the decision was taken in depression. I hope it was taken in haste as Ushaji has mentioned.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.