The topic is locked.
I was using a MTNL broadband connection in Delhi since the last 4 months. Frequent disconnections were a problem. Private broadband connections are not available in my area. I was not interested in getting a wireless internet connection as I had heard that they are not stable. But since I was fed up of my MTNL connection, I had no other option but to get a Tata Photon Plus wireless connection. I expected bad service but I am surprised. It is fast, never gets disconnect and works both on my laptop and desktop without any complications. Now I am convinced that wireless internet connections have become better than fixed broadband connections. Don't you also think that Tata Photon is awesome? share your views.

Mala Jaiswar
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I was using a MTNL broadband connection in Delhi since the last 4 months. Frequent disconnections were a problem. Private broadband connections are not available in my area. I was not interested in getting a wireless internet connection as I had heard that they are not stable. But since I was fed up of my MTNL connection, I had no other option but to get a Tata Photon Plus wireless connection. I expected bad service but I am surprised. It is fast, never gets disconnect and works both on my laptop and desktop without any complications. Now I am convinced that wireless internet connections have become better than fixed broadband connections. Don't you also think that Tata Photon is awesome? share your views.

No doubt wirless connection is better than wire connection. I am using BSNl broad band connection. I face problem in bad weather. But wrireles connection is not working in my area.
How much you paid for Tata Photon Plus, Mala?

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
We are not allowed to discuss any company or service provider exclusively as it gives kind of feeling of a promotional. Please discuss about wireless or broadband but not a particular company.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.