Falling down is not bad … but not getting up and resume your journey towards your goal is bad.
“Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10749]}
Water colour painting : rambabu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Falling down is not bad … but not getting up and resume your journey towards your goal is bad.
“Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius

To fall is really not bad. This is sign of activity. There is a proverb- Girate hain shah sawar hi maidane jang men- vo tifl kya girenge jo ghutane ke bal chalen (Only riders fall. How will the toddlers crawling can fall). Falling and rising is way of life. I also remember the song- Hmaen un rahon par chalana hai jahan uthana aur girana hai (we are to move on track on which we must rise and fall)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu

To fall is really not bad. This is sign of activity. There is a proverb- Girate hain shah sawar hi maidane jang men- vo tifl kya girenge jo ghutane ke bal chalen (Only riders fall. How will the toddlers crawling can fall). Falling and rising is way of life. I also remember the song- Hmaen un rahon par chalana hai jahan uthana aur girana hai (we are to move on track on which we must rise and fall)

I owe my gratitude to you for reminding that song for which I was trying to recollect “Hamaen un rahon par chalana hai jahan uthana aur girana hai “. This is the most appropriate song that suits my illustration.

I owe my gratitude to you for reminding that song for which I was trying to recollect “Hamaen un rahon par chalana hai jahan uthana aur girana hai “. This is the most appropriate song that suits my illustration.

Let me correct- Exact words are - Hamen un rahon par chalana hai jahan girana aur sambhalana hai.' I made a mistake in my post.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Let me correct- Exact words are - Hamen un rahon par chalana hai jahan girana aur sambhalana hai.' I made a mistake in my post.

Still it sends the message straight in to the hearts. A great lyric.

It was a lovely song sung by Subir Sen from the film Masoom, a childrens film....We fall many times in life and if we dont get up, straighten up and start moving agin life becomes unbearable...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It was a lovely song sung by Subir Sen from the film Masoom, a childrens film....We fall many times in life and if we dont get up, straighten up and start moving agin life becomes unbearable...

I thought of using the same song for my post. Unfortunately, I failed to recapitulate. It would have been the most appropriate title for my painting.

Right sir Person who don't like to walk have any fear of falling down. For some person falling down in end of life and for some person fallig down in new challange. learn from ant.
As they say 'girte hain shah sawar hi' the one who rides a horse has chances to fall. I agree, but the one who gets up and begins his journey ever reaches to his destination.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.