Its a wrong belief that destiny is a pre-written script written by an unknown and unseen power . That ‘You’ are your own Destiny writer is the fact
“Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other one thing. ~ Abraham Lincoln

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10755]}

A line drawing : rambabu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That is why I do not believe in method of foretelling. Life is complex and interrelated to so many variables. The most important is your own resolve and action.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

That is why I do not believe in method of foretelling. Life is complex and interrelated to so many variables. The most important is your own resolve and action.

True. Stars will not foretell. Its our deeds foretell what we are going to be.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Even if you can't write your destiny, your efforts will certainly help make your future bright.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Any deed done with firm determination, grit and commitment will pave a path to an enriched life. Lack of resolution will lead you nowhere.
Its a wrong belief that destiny is a pre-written script written by an unknown and unseen power . That ‘You’ are your own Destiny writer is the fact
“Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other one thing. ~ Abraham Lincoln

I believe in luck or fate. I experienced it.

Your belief in luck is okay. everything is not in your hand. The circumstances and association also affect. You may have better opportunity at certain place. However your luck is not predetermined and so cannot be forecast. But you can do a lot with your better planning and action as well as associating with appropriate persons and places.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Your belief in luck is okay. everything is not in your hand. The circumstances and association also affect. You may have better opportunity at certain place. However your luck is not predetermined and so cannot be forecast. But you can do a lot with your better planning and action as well as associating with appropriate persons and places.

Luck is nothing but consistent hard work. Luck favors those who work hard.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Until you work for a particular purpose even luck is not going to favor you. I agree luck can work once in a while in your lifetime but that would take you lot of waiting for that while working for it would give you instant result.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Until you work for a particular purpose even luck is not going to favor you. I agree luck can work once in a while in your lifetime but that would take you lot of waiting for that while working for it would give you instant result.

True.A work sans direction and purpose is an exercise in futility.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.