there is a color bar. And now I know
the meaning of the color bar!
Try to choose green and blue, there are four kinds:

Green: natural;
Blue : Natural + Medicine;
Red : Natural + Chemical composition;
Black : pure chemical.

Be positive
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Wow.. Totally new information for me too. I would surely checkout this tomorrow morning.. he he

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
It’s only after seeing this info, I checked my tooth Paste . Thank you for the useful information.
It is a valuable information. Going forward , I will check the toothpaste and buy.

Pay attention when buying toothpaste.
At the bottom of the toothpaste tube

I doubt if there are many with green band, most of them come with either Blue or Red Band from what I see, however, it would be interesting to check out the shelves in supermarket to see what color bands there on various toothpaste tubes..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Pay attention when buying toothpaste.
At the bottom of the toothpaste tube

I doubt if there are many with green band, most of them come with either Blue or Red Band from what I see, however, it would be interesting to check out the shelves in supermarket to see what color bands there on various toothpaste tubes..

I'm not sure, but Dabur is having tooth paste or tooth powder with natural ingredients. if its so,it may have green band.
I am sure this information is a good for selecting my next tooth paste, thanks a lot.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.