Way back the slogan was remove poverty, they did not succeed in that, but now they are active providing food through ''Food security bill' May I ask who will pay for that? I wish this country was in better hands. We have reached in such a bad condition despite having most resourceful in terms of raw materials, cheap human resources. I think this government will leave us at a spot where there will be a point of "No Return" We should wake up to save our mother Land from such a useless team of over experts.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Way back the slogan was remove poverty, they did not succeed in that, but now they are active providing food through ''Food security bill' May I ask who will pay for that? I wish this country was in better hands. We have reached in such a bad condition despite having most resourceful in terms of raw materials, cheap human resources. I think this government will leave us at a spot where there will be a point of "No Return" We should wake up to save our mother Land from such a useless team of over experts.

When rich are becoming more rich and poor are becoming more poor, what else can we expect. ? They believe in theory to kill poor rather than eradicating poverty... thats the easier way..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

When rich are becoming more rich and poor are becoming more poor, what else can we expect. ? They believe in theory to kill poor rather than eradicating poverty... thats the easier way..

Such schemes should be only transitional. There is no alternative to increasing skill, employment opportunity and generate income in hands of less fortunate.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Puneet Chhabra

Such schemes should be only transitional. There is no alternative to increasing skill, employment opportunity and generate income in hands of less fortunate.

true such schemes should best be avoided and the emphasis should be on employment to skilled people ,though poor people need attention but in a different way.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Very well quoted sir.. Govt. need to create opportunites and job for everyone so that we can have a poverty free India..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

At present what can we do, people are help less. This government is flopped at every front. We can change it in coming election but think it will too late.
I am with Modi on this matter it should come after removing limitation of bill. It should be in favor to give advantage to poor person its should not be harmful.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I am with Modi on this matter it should come after removing limitation of bill. It should be in favor to give advantage to poor person its should not be harmful.

In fact they are looking for different changes in original draft of the bill and at least 10 changes are being seen as alternate in that. Let's hope for the best.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.