We abhor resistance. We hate criticism. We are flattered by the butter talk by sycophants. Sycophants flatter you to achieve their mean ends. They are the ones who ultimately lead you to your downfall. History is replete with examples of how the mightiest of the people became the victims of sycophancy. Hitler is a shining example.
The moral is “You can only lean against that which resists.” Not against that which yields.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10835]}
line drawing : Rambabu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We abhor resistance. We hate criticism. We are flattered by the butter talk by sycophants. Sycophants flatter you to achieve their mean ends. They are the ones who ultimately lead you to your downfall. History is replete with examples of how the mightiest of the people became the victims of sycophancy. Hitler is a shining example.
The moral is “You can only lean against that which resists.” Not against that which yields.

First and foremost I would like to congratulate Mr. Ram Babu for excellent illustration as I have seen in two topics and quite impressed with yours art work, I have greatest regard for artists as they can say many talks with their paintings.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu

First and foremost I would like to congratulate Mr. Ram Babu for excellent illustration as I have seen in two topics and quite impressed with yours art work, I have greatest regard for artists as they can say many talks with their paintings.

Yes, true. I consider art as the shorthand of my expression
Thank you said by: mohan manohar
It is natural and art is always something which cannot be done by any body as it is Lord's gift, take care.

http://mohanmekap.com/

It is natural and art is always something which cannot be done by any body as it is Lord's gift, take care.

I don't know. I found much earlier that I can draw. And I cultivated it. Persevered it. Over the years, it's my art that gave me bread and butter, not my academic qualifications.
Thank you said by: mohan manohar
Very true. Leaning against a weakling will make you fall. You can lean only against one who is strong and dependable.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Very true. Leaning against a weakling will make you fall. You can lean only against one who is strong and dependable.

History is the proof. Be it Hitler or Rajesh Khanna, they leaned against sycophants thinking that they are strong and faced the inevitable downfall.
Absolutely ! Most people prefer soft talk that approves rather than criticise and show disapproval even when they are wrong...However, I feel that too much criticism also has an adverse or negative effect . Ideally one should develop ones own intuitions and self analytical powers ...I am sure the sychopants too recognise that in an individual and stay away !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

No, not for me, I think critics are my best friends unless they decide to be too rude. As long as they do not do it to bully me and to drive me away, I welcome their suggestions. :) You can distinguish sycophants from a mile's distance who sound too sugary for your comfort level.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No, not for me, I think critics are my best friends unless they decide to be too rude. As long as they do not do it to bully me and to drive me away, I welcome their suggestions. :) You can distinguish sycophants from a mile's distance who sound too sugary for your comfort level.

That's true. If you are able to clearly distinguish between a sycophant and a constructive critic,you are a blessed one. There will never be looking back for you.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.