Nothing comes in ready to use condition. If you want to drink a lemonade suiting to your taste,You have to take charge of the situation. Take stock of the situation. Pool up your resources. Think what you can make out of the available resources that suits your requirement.
True, you can get lot of lemonades in any cool drink outlet. But that's made by another one. That may not be your lemonade of your taste.
You may ask me, how to do all this. My answer is just do a bit of exploring your mind. Not just a lemonade. In fact, if you want to take up a job and succeed, explore your latent powers, you will be astonished to find all the tools you need. Your mind is equipped to handle such situations. Make use of it.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10843]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Take moments to observe the world around you. Knowing yourself is going beyond your trouble, conscious mind is a remarkable think, awareness follows abilities to allow. Spooky incidents must have happened to you in your life, always write those and then try to read it from time to time to learn from these.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Take moments to observe the world around you. Knowing yourself is going beyond your trouble, conscious mind is a remarkable think, awareness follows abilities to allow. Spooky incidents must have happened to you in your life, always write those and then try to read it from time to time to learn from these.

Every happening carries a message. If you see a boulder on your way blocking your way,it's up to you make way for your smooth passage. Don't expect the boulder moves aside or someone comes and clear the passage for you. Action from your side is the need of the hour.

Every happening carries a message. If you see a boulder on your way blocking your way,it's up to you make way for your smooth passage. Don't expect the boulder moves aside or someone comes and clear the passage for you. Action from your side is the need of the hour.

Work is glorious thing, and if you stop work and think about it, the most of enjoyable kind of leisure is a kind of work, not aimless not random doing but creative and action.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Work is glorious thing, and if you stop work and think about it, the most of enjoyable kind of leisure is a kind of work, not aimless not random doing but creative and action.

Well said. A busy executive who is known for burning his midnight oil was asked, when he would take rest. He replied ,I rest while I'm doing my work.
Thank you said by: mohan manohar
Nothing comes in ready to use condition. If you want to drink a lemonade suiting to your taste,You have to take charge of the situation. Take stock of the situation. Pool up your resources. Think what you can make out of the available resources that suits your requirement.
True, you can get lot of lemonades in any cool drink outlet. But that's made by another one. That may not be your lemonade of your taste.
You may ask me, how to do all this. My answer is just do a bit of exploring your mind. Not just a lemonade. In fact, if you want to take up a job and succeed, explore your latent powers, you will be astonished to find all the tools you need. Your mind is equipped to handle such situations. Make use of it.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10843]}

That is true for almost every job you do for yourself. To make it personalized you shall have to use your imagination and willingness to work. No one else is going to help you if you don't help yourself.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.