Animals will never punch a hole in the plate they eat. But human beings will. Animals will not destroy that branch of the tree which gives them the shade in rain and shine. But the selfish human will. He denudes the forests and gobbles them to satiate his thirst. He pollutes the pure and crystal clear waters with the effluents and makes them poisonous. He fills the atmosphere with hazardous emissions and punches holes in the Ozone layer. He makes you wait for the Dooms Day.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10845]}

Trees are poems that earth writes upon the sky,
We fell them down and turn them into paper,
That we may record our emptiness.
~ Kahlil Gibran ~

Line drawing : Rambabu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That's pretty well said. I won't comment on that much. But what interested me more was the illustrations, which I forgot to mention in the other response an I didn't spot the credits at the bottom. Drawings are just excellent. Please keep posting more of them.
That's pretty well said. I won't comment on that much. But what interested me more was the illustrations, which I forgot to mention in the other response an I didn't spot the credits at the bottom. Drawings are just excellent. Please keep posting more of them.

Here there are rampant power cuts. In order to post the thread before the power goes off, some times I ignore to add my name in the credits.
Animals will never punch a hole in the plate they eat. But human beings will. Animals will not destroy that branch of the tree which gives them the shade in rain and shine. But the selfish human will. He denudes the forests and gobbles them to satiate his thirst. He pollutes the pure and crystal clear waters with the effluents and makes them poisonous. He fills the atmosphere with hazardous emissions and punches holes in the Ozone layer. He makes you wait for the Dooms Day.

~ Kahlil Gibran ~

According to scientists 95 percentages of earth pollution is done by humans, we are slowly entering into a state, where such as once dinosaurs used to live, we are slowly destroying ourselves.

http://mohanmekap.com/

~ Kahlil Gibran ~

Human is social animal, when they forgot social duties than one animal remains.

~ Kahlil Gibran ~

Then why blame or compare animal with human? It is an insult to animal for being put aside human. Animals have done nothing to destroy environment.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Man is considered as the most intelligent among all the living organisms.
Naturally man is proud of his superiority.
But its not so,

If he’s really having an edge over other living organisms, how do you explain the idiotic act of raping his own mother nature, or how do you explain his foolish act of cutting the branch of a tree on which he’s sitting ?
Its to puncture his false pride, I reminded him, “ Hey Manav, Tum Jaanvar Se Heen Ho.”You are much inferior to an animal.
Consider another factor. He takes pride in his knowledge of nuclear technology. He takes pride in soaring to the heights beyond the blues and touching the bottom of the deepest of the oceans. It takes just 2 minutes for a Tsunami to wipe off his pride just to remind, “I’m nature. You are a spec before me. Yours is a false pride.”
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.