Aussies are back what they love best!! After inflicting a humiliating defeat they are well set to inflict another in the 2nd Test in the Ashes series. And the tormentor is one Michael Johnson!!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Aussies are back what they love best!! After inflicting a humiliating defeat they are well set to inflict another in the 2nd Test in the Ashes series. And the tormentor is one Michael Johnson!!

Mitchell Johnson's every ball in this series spat fire on English batsmen that made the opponents crumble like a pack of cards. Australia sure will take away the ashes.
Australia is best cricket team in the world. My favourite cricket team is Australia. Each every players are the best. They can give tough competition to any cricket team of the world.
Australia is best cricket team in the world. My favourite cricket team is Australia. Each every players are the best. They can give tough competition to any cricket team of the world.

Good thing is that they regained their form after a bad patch of defeats and loss of series.

Good thing is that they regained their form after a bad patch of defeats and loss of series.

Yes.
Actually such performance was unexpected by all cricket lovers on behalf of Australia.

Yes.
Actually such performance was unexpected by all cricket lovers on behalf of Australia.

Australia thrash England to win second test and wrapped up a comprehensive 218 run victory over England. Mitchell Jonson is the man of the match on Monday. Now the lead is 2-0 in the ashes series.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.