I was not able to contribute on boddunan since the last few days as I became the mummy of a cute baby girl :) :) :)
She is 10 months old now and her name is Anika. She keeps me busy most of the time but I will try to contribute more regularly from now on. Did I miss something since the last few months? :S :S :S

Mala Jaiswar
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I was not able to contribute on boddunan since the last few days as I became the mummy of a cute baby girl :) :) :)
She is 10 months old now and her name is Anika. She keeps me busy most of the time but I will try to contribute more regularly from now on. Did I miss something since the last few months? :S :S :S

Congratulations Mala. Of course, now you should take more care of Anika. She needs your attention. I think still you can spare some time when Anika is asleep. Boddunan community looks forward for your valuable contribution. All the best. Cheers.
Congurats Mala, Now you reponsibility doubles. Contribute to boddunan when free from other work.
Many warm congratulations Mala on becoming a mother of a cute baby. Welcome back, do try to spend time occasionally with us! I know your hands must be quite full with the baby! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Welcome back Mala. Congrats for your baby. We have missed you a lot here. However the good news of your baby has made us joyful. Happy New Year.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.