Failures are bound to happen , Because we are humans. And to err is human goes the saying. What do you have to say about those who are capable of turning the stones hurled at them in to Milestones? How they are able to master this art?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Failures are bound to happen , Because we are humans. And to err is human goes the saying. What do you have to say about those who are capable of turning the stones hurled at them in to Milestones? How they are able to master this art?

Failure is genuine and common. No one get success directly without facing failure. A person who takes failure as a step of success, he must get success. Alway takes failure positively. This is necessary for converting a hurdle into a Milestones.

Only those who have strength of character and an all round personality and maturity of thinking can do that....They are able to withstand hurdles and come up inspite of everything. I know of an example of a relative who was born int a very rich family , married to a very rich family lost everything because of her husbands greed,She even lost all that she had inherited just to save her husbands reputation.She had no education having studied only upto PUC.But she joined some beautician courses and opened a small parlor and now in 10 years time has become very successful.I admire her although many criticise her and make fun of her because people cannot see others suceeding ...I think it is also because of circumstances that makes you determined !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Things might go well, and things might go bad as well but we must keep going on. Facing the stones (As long as we don't drop dead). We must keep succeeding despite the setbacks. I do not know there is any other method of getting success if someone is out to hit me by regular stoning :) . I can only pray that my injuries will heal and I will recover.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Only those who have strength of character and an all round personality and maturity of thinking can do that....They are able to withstand hurdles and come up inspite of everything. I know of an example of a relative who was born int a very rich family , married to a very rich family lost everything because of her husbands greed,She even lost all that she had inherited just to save her husbands reputation.She had no education having studied only upto PUC.But she joined some beautician courses and opened a small parlor and now in 10 years time has become very successful.I admire her although many criticise her and make fun of her because people cannot see others suceeding ...I think it is also because of circumstances that makes you determined !

Resilience, ability to get up every time when one falls and above all the ability to see an opportunity in every adversity of an individual will stand in good stead . Your relative is a shining example.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Every failure gives some experience. If you use the experience to advantage, you get ultimate success.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Every failure gives some experience. If you use the experience to advantage, you get ultimate success.

True. running away from the adversity or a one time failure will not work. Be on the run without being complacent and dont sleep on the laurels. That's all is required to be at the top.
It is easy to get angry when people hurl stones at you. Not everybody is able to take criticism positively. Yet one should honestly examine whether there may be some truth in what the criticizer is saying. If the truth is accepted, one should then make the effort to change.

Mala Jaiswar
Failure is the beginning. The story of success starts from the failure. This motivates you and makes you plan even more better than before to achieve your target. The final destination of such people goes beyond the Milestones. He never stops and turn back.
It is easy to get angry when people hurl stones at you. Not everybody is able to take criticism positively. Yet one should honestly examine whether there may be some truth in what the criticizer is saying. If the truth is accepted, one should then make the effort to change.

That's where a winner stands heads and shoulders above losers. Winners see an opportunity in an adversity.. His quality is to take that's necessary for his progress and discard others.
Just like sachin did turning every stones hurled at him into milestones, just like Abraham Lincoln, failures at all front but success at last winning president.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.