I have been interested in the paranormal ever since I was a kid. I enjoy reading about ghosts, UFOs, aliens, cryptids, future predictions etc. Let us share our paranormal experiences if any. Have you ever had a paranormal experience? It may be anything from seeing a ghost to having a vision of the future. Discuss. :cheer:

Mala Jaiswar
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even I love to discuss on such things. I love to discuss on such topics, and I also enjoy horror movies..

But so far no such experience for me.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Precognition is a form of Extra sensory perception. Precognition is the ability to foretell under certain conditions.

Once I was going to a market place. My friend was driving the bike. I was sitting on the pillion.. Suddenly, a truck passed by us with a terrific speed. I told with my friend, "the way the driver is driving, I'm sure he surely makes an accident". After a while when we reached a junction we found there was big gathering around a toppled truck. It was the same truck that passed us a few moments ago.

This was what I experienced. But I know that there was no basis for my precognition. Just like cryptids, the para normal experiences are also unaccepted by the scientific community. Much has to be done in this subject before we believe it.
I have been interested in the paranormal ever since I was a kid. I enjoy reading about ghosts, UFOs, aliens, cryptids, future predictions etc. Let us share our paranormal experiences if any. Have you ever had a paranormal experience? It may be anything from seeing a ghost to having a vision of the future. Discuss. :cheer:

I like to watch ghost stories very much.

One night, I am seeing a Movies. It was 12 at night. I was alone in my room. At this moment, I hear an unwanted sound from my balcony. I close all light and sit on my bed with a blanket. There was something in my balcony with two heads. This thing move around my balcony for 1 hour making unwanted sound. I cannot understand what thing make this thing not come to my room.
I have keen interest in astrology. I have learned little bit. I have interest in making my life better. So I feel astrology is better way to do so.
I have keen interest in astrology. I have learned little bit. I have interest in making my life better. So I feel astrology is better way to do so.

Did the astrological predictions pertaining to your life ever become true? If so, please share with us.
I have one such experience, while travelling to a khandadhar water fall, at the ghat road one jeep passed and while crossing it I saw no driver was there, another experience is at office, where just after my chamber a small room is there to keep records and documents and I experience presence of unknown entity there several times.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I have been hearing and personally experienced paranormal experiences. But I never gave a serious thought nor dismissed them. Like many unexplained things of nature, for which science neither could affirm or deny,paranormal, extra sensory perception etc will be there around us.
I have one such experience, while travelling to a khandadhar water fall, at the ghat road one jeep passed and while crossing it I saw no driver was there, another experience is at office, where just after my chamber a small room is there to keep records and documents and I experience presence of unknown entity there several times.

Hmm. Really strange. I have also heard such experiences from many people.. Never experienced any and don't want to experience either. :laugh:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Hmm. Really strange. I have also heard such experiences from many people.. Never experienced any and don't want to experience either. :laugh:

I appreciate your policy. There's no need to think about the paranormal phenomenon, which is still under investigation. Cheers.
Thank you said by: AKP

Did the astrological predictions pertaining to your life ever become true? If so, please share with us.

The astrological predictions are nothing but calculations of stars. If your birth details are correct and astrologer's calculations are correct then the prediction will be correct. I have done my calculations, it definitely match with my real life. It is better to learn this subject itself and do the self predictions. We should not believe others because now a days astrology has become a business. It have so social means.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.