Love of all kinds and all hues!! That of mother,sister,sweet heart and so on and so forth. And each one of this makes life beautiful and worth living and hatred hastens your end in this planet!!! What do you think?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Love is an act of faith. We love because we need to love. Love heals and transforms a person. :)
Love is a wonderful expression. We cannot survive without love. We want love from everywhere.
Hatred makes our earth not suitable for existence.
I feel that love and hate two sides of the same coin, it is not difficult to see love changing to hate at the slightest reason...I heard a debate the other day where a sociologist was saying that there is no unconditional love since we human beings are made that way...So given that fact love can turn to hate when certain condions are not fulfilled.
I do agree that love is the most beautiful expression and feeling there is and one wishes it lasted forever without changing its orginal form :(

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I completely agree. Love unites and hatred divides. hate is antithesis of love. Also love is creative whereas hatred is destructive.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Love is only a word, until someone arrives to give it meaning. You could also learn to hate a person you once loved but it's just love gone bad.
Love is the force who change the heart of enemy and make him/her good...so always try to implement love in life and try to ignore hate..............
Yes love and hate are both very powerful emotions. They can make you do things that you wouldn't normally dare to do.
I completely agree. Love unites and hatred divides. hate is antithesis of love. Also love is creative whereas hatred is destructive.[/quote

Yes. I agree with you. Love builds bridges and hatred builds barricades.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.