There are many who decide to live a healthy life, but they fail to continue the zeal when it comes to visit the gym regularly. But people who play sports (their favorite), seem motivated and dedicated toward their goals. So the question is to stay healthy and fit, which is better. Whether you should chose the gym or rather play sports to stay healthy?

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There are many who decide to live a healthy life, but they fail to continue the zeal when it comes to visit the gym regularly. But people who play sports (their favorite), seem motivated and dedicated toward their goals. So the question is to stay healthy and fit, which is better. Whether you should chose the gym or rather play sports to stay healthy?

I guess it's your preference. If you love to play a sport then you should choose that. It will keep you fit and active. But I always prefer Gym.Many people fail to come to the gym regularly because they get bored. And who can blame them. If you have to run on a treadmill for 1hr anyone would get bored. Personally I never do any of such cardio exercise in gym, I always do it outside. I only do weight training in the gym.

If you want to go to gym regularly convert that initial motivation in to a habit. You can't stay motivated every day but a habit will make exercise a part of your routine. And anyone can follow a routine.
According to me, Sports is better than GYM But after age outdoor sports is not present with you. You may perform other outdoor activities like running, walking, jogging etc.
I prefer outdoor sports. This is also a matter of personal preference. One must choose what he is more at ease with.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I prefer outdoor sports. This is also a matter of personal preference. One must choose what he is more at ease with.

Exactly. There are a few things to be taken in to consideration as you said, like the person's ability to spare the time, ability to withstand the rigors of work outs and above all ability to stick to the regimen.

Yes it's your preference. Any kind of exercise that keeps you active and healthy is a good exercise.

Yes it's your preference. Any kind of exercise that keeps you active and healthy is a good exercise.

An activity that involves movement of your limbs will serve the purpose. It may not build rippling muscles, but it keeps you away from ailments.

An activity that involves movement of your limbs will serve the purpose. It may not build rippling muscles, but it keeps you away from ailments.

Building muscles has it's advantages in the long run. But if that's not your cup of tea, any exercise will suffice.

Building muscles has it's advantages in the long run. But if that's not your cup of tea, any exercise will suffice.

The point I want to drive home is working on your favorite ‘work out’ with single minded dedication and grit, will reap the best of the benefits. Those who leave mid way cannot achieve anything even from the best of ‘Work out.’

The point I want to drive home is working on your favorite ‘work out’ with single minded dedication and grit, will reap the best of the benefits. Those who leave mid way cannot achieve anything even from the best of ‘Work out.’

Very true. In order reap long term benefits from the exercise you have to sustain it. If there is a particular exercise you like then chances are you'll enjoy doing it and it won't feel like a boring task.

Very true. In order reap long term benefits from the exercise you have to sustain it. If there is a particular exercise you like then chances are you'll enjoy doing it and it won't feel like a boring task.

Whatever you do, do it with love. Doing exercise for exercise sake will not serve the purpose. It may become unproductive.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.