Have you all noticed how the ads come on your pages ? I was earlier going through some sites selling furniture and I get the same here as well on top of the page, and that of other sites that I frequently use....It is the same every time on other sites as well! The way these ads are managed is amazing ! Earlier you had to place google ads in strategic boxes etc , not any more since they access and do the rest ! In a way it is scary too since every move you make online is recorded ! :unsure: :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Have you all noticed how the ads come on your pages ? I was earlier going through some sites selling furniture and I get the same here as well on top of the page, and that of other sites that I frequently use....It is the same every time on other sites as well! The way these ads are managed is amazing ! Earlier you had to place google ads in strategic boxes etc , not any more since they access and do the rest ! In a way it is scary too since every move you make online is recorded ! :unsure: :huh:

Yes i have noticed because the Popup Ads are annoying .If your cursor accidentally passes over the Adwords which are context sensitive an Ad comes up and stands up before you. These Ads are Speed breakers for a person who goes fast. Unlike earlier days, there are several alternatives to Google's Adsense like Chitika,Bidvertiser, infolinks to name a few.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Yes Usha, it is surprising how these ads change rapidly from something to the category that you have recently researched. I have gift coupons of a sight through which I searched for some decent jewellery and now all the ads I see is of jewellery from a number of different sites. It is indeed scary considering how quickly Google picks up on our searches. but also one good point is that these ads also point us to sites we have not heard of and yet they offer exactly what we want or we are searching for.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.