The topic is locked.
It is just a querry. Recently, I have submitted one article. I always try to attach a picture with article as I can post yo pinterest and some other pictures sharing sites. Honerable, Moderator asked me to describe source link of uploaded picture. I have taken that photo with galaxy camera and with blue tooth sends to laptop and uploaded. I have removed that image and insert another one with link. My question to fellow writer s how to give link of photoes ffom camera and smart phone. Is there a way out or is there any hidden link that can be retrieved from source of captured image? :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is just a querry. Recently, I have submitted one article. I always try to attach a picture with article as I can post yo pinterest and some other pictures sharing sites. Honerable, Moderator asked me to describe source link of uploaded picture. I have taken that photo with galaxy camera and with blue tooth sends to laptop and uploaded. I have removed that image and insert another one with link. My question to fellow writer s how to give link of photoes ffom camera and smart phone. Is there a way out or is there any hidden link that can be retrieved from source of captured image? :whistle:

Most of my pictures or illustration submitted for articles are duly credited as below
Pic by the author.

You can source it as own work, as long as it's not found on the internet and you have right to use it, it's yours.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: mohan manohar

You can source it as own work, as long as it's not found on the internet and you have right to use it, it's yours.
thanks my query solved.

http://mohanmekap.com/

thanks my query solved.

Since the query is resolved, the thread is now locked. Thank you.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.